The Parlour is a mini school bus turned ice cream parlour, founded in Durham, NC, in 2011. Our ice cream is handcrafted in small batches at The Cookery, Durham’s Culinary Incubator, using local ingredients whenever possible and rotating seasonal flavors often. We’re dedicated to using fresh ingredients to bring you the most delicious ice cream and sorbet around.
Our Partners and Suppliers
Here are some of the people that help us bring you great ice cream.
- We get our dairy from Jackson Dairy in Dunn, NC, and Homeland Creamery in Julian, NC
- Much of our fruit, including strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and peaches, comes from Lyon Farms
- Sweet potatoes come from Pine Knot Farms
- Coffee for our ice cream comes from Joe Van Gogh
- Fullsteam brewery makes the beer we use in our delicious chocolate-stout ice cream
- The figs for 2011’s Fig Honey ice cream came right from our customers!